Medical service

In case of an emergency, call 112.

Medical service at the playing fields 

At the our playing fields you'll find Partille Cup First Aid staff, you recognize them with their red or yellow wests.

At the following playing areas First Aid staff are available:  

Heden, Kviberg, Härlanda Park, Ruddalen and Valhalla*

*Ambulatory medical care

Public health care

Public health care in Sweden is free of charge for youths. This applies for youths from countries that have a medical agreement with Sweden, for example all countries in the European Union. People from countries that does not have a medical agreement with Sweden pays full costs.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us